Monday 10 November 2008

UK Family....We want more!


Ok, so first let me be totally honest and upfront - I am being paid to write this review, however once I got into the UK Family website (UK Family Beta Version) I can honestly say I think this may well now rival babycentre.co.uk as my point of call for all things baby related!

Other than the afore mentioned Baby Centre until now I’ve not found another website that has given me everything I need all in one place, and lets face it ladies, that IS WHAT WE CRAVE right…lets keep life simple! Trawling through countless sites all offering a bit of this and a bit of that gets tedious right and UK Family certainly does seem to have everything, the only thing I would want for though is MORE!

MORE of the great articles, MORE of the advice (Adviceopedia) and certainly MORE of the great videos! Specifically I would highly recommend the advice on sleeping and bedtime, especially for those of us now thinking about getting the little bundles of loveliness off the old formula and onto cows milk…. there's a few articles that lead you through that process and advise on the choices we have i.e. slowly but surely....OR....(shudder) Cold Turkey - Think we'll be going for the former!

Health A-Z is a great gadget, but again, it just needs MORE! What is there however is great and it's VERY easy to find what you are looking for.

Finally the best bit in my opinion is the List Bank! For community websites this has to be the ultimate gadget, let me explain! Go to 9 things to think about when shopping for a pram....well except it's now 10 things to think about, as I literally JUST went on, added a list item - and its there already, with the title updated - CLEVER or what! You can add items to the lists already created or start a new list yourself! It’s great!

No comments: