Wednesday 24 September 2008

Oh the joy, oh the pride, oh the rapture....oh my god!?

The other day whilst my mum was taking care of Abi, they were reading a book together, one of these ones with household and every day objects strewn accross the page with the idea that you are somehow teaching your 10 month old child something, other than how not to rip the pages of the book!

Anyway, whilst going through the book, apparently when they got the the party section of the book which has cakes, bicuits and baloons etc all over the page, when my mum dutifully asking Abi "Where are the cakes, where are the biscuits?" etc, not only did she point to the biscuits, but she then grabbed at them in a mock miming action and looking every bit the Marcel_Marceau and then even placed her imaginary biscuits in her mouth, looking very pleased with herself indeed!

We were all; myself, my mum, Matt and our mates Rhyd and Amanda, VERY IMPRESSED, and not only is she great at miming, she's proving to be a Maestro on the piano aswell - if I could post videos on blogger believe me I would, it's genious! Not that we are planning our retirement yet mind you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say what a joy it has been to see so much of my beautiful grandaughter, Abigail Bella, over the last couple of months. I really think she recognises and knows me now, and am sure when I get back home to Israel our Skype relationship will continue that bond until our next visit.
By then, of course, she will be saying 'biscuit' if not cooking them, she is so clever!!!