Tuesday 15 April 2008

All good things.....

It feels as though I've been off work for AGES, but at the same time, it's gone SO so quickly, but as 'they' say, all good things must come to an end, and in less than a week my maternity leave is officially over, done with, ended, caput, end of, no more, DONE....

I have a real mixture of emotions right now, and it was so hard today having my last Tues afternoon with the NCT girls, although that said, I am seeing them tomorrow, oh and on Thurs too...but the point is, although I knew this was going to happen, it's still hard, REALLY hard!

I had a great chat with a mum friend who's daughter is 16 months, and she had some wise words for me, 'it's just going to be different' I know that sounds so simple, but she's right. This is not the END of something, I will still be Abi's mum, and see her every day, it's not like maternity leave ending is the END of EVERYTHING, it's just that it feels that way at the moment....

IT/This, would be so much harder if I had not got so many wonderful women around me at the moment, and of course the simple fact that for the MOST PART, Abi will be with Matty all day, so she's gonna be REALLY happy bout that I'm sure! Anyway, will probably blog again once we are in the midst of our new crazy hectic lives, as Matt's new job at the 'right' paper starts on Thurs and as I said I'm back to Sky on Monday. So batten down the hatches cos it's hurricane season!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: